From Size 16 —> 12 in 6 Months: the Swazi Diet!
The “miracle” diet you’ve all been waiting for!! Here’s my secret!!
1) Move to Swaziland
2) Eat 2-3 eggs for breakfast, with whatever u can find to eat them with - most often the previous evening’s rice. If you’re lucky, add onions, and possibly tomatoes!
3) Eat large helpings of Pap or Rice daily [Pap is a cornmeal-type starch product most similar to polenta (maybe?)] - large means cover your plate!
4) Eat beef or chicken at least 1x a day, often more - saturated fat parts and all!! Most often eaten boiled in a stock and seasonings; sometimes eaten baked or fried.
5) Eat veggies sparingly, in small quantities, on the side of your meat.
6) Eat 1-3 pieces of fruit a day, depending on availability
7) Eat a chocolate bar 1x a week - try a new one each time - change it up!!
8) Drink ridiculously sugary juice as much as possible. And sometimes, get a coke or fanta to spice it up!
9) Try all the new things you are offered, at least once. Even if they look gross. Most of the time, it’s pretty good!!
10) Cheese is a luxury that is unfortunately rarely in my homes. Therefore, I miss it daily, but buy it when I think to at the store, maybe 1x a month.
11) Exercise… sometimes. Occasional hiking, mixed with daily walking (maybe 5k/day), and general sweating, but only when necessary!!
Good luck with your Swazi diet! Hope it’s a good to you as it has been to me!!